- Requests For Adminship: Closed
- Requests For Moderators and Rollbacks: Open (Chat Moderators Only)
- How much needs to be done and how big this community is will dictate how many admins and mods will be needed.
- You should be dedicated to the wiki; however, making edits every day is not necessary.
- You must have a high degree of activity for more than three weeks.
- You should still be an active member after becoming an admin or mod.
- If you were ever blocked, you will not be able become an admin or mod.
- Note that your admin or mod rights could be taken away if you do not abide to the wiki regulations or are inactive for a very long time
At least two admins or one bureaucrat should agree that you should become an admin, moderator, or rollback.
Any questions can be asked in the comment section below or on a bureaucrat's message wall.